Customer Support is our Priority
Ensuring you get the best results and productivity from your investment.
With an experienced and fully certified team of engineers we take your 3D printers technical support very seriously. Ensuring you get the best results and productivity from your investment.
1 Hour Phone Support. Same Day Service Support
Objective3D provides same day support via phone with a guaranteed response time of 1 hour on any working day. All your support needs will be addressed by a qualified engineer with over 10 years Stratasys 3D printing experience.
No.1 Stratasys Customer Support Winner – Asia Pacific
Proven Performance – 2013 and 2015 Winners. 90% of our service engineer visits for 3d printer issues are resolved on the 1st visit. Don’t risk your ongoing support with anyone else.
Local Supply of all Consumables and Spare Parts
Fast and efficient turnaround with local supply of spare parts and consumables results in maximum system uptime.
Combined experience of over 40 years in professional 3D Printing and 80 years in manufacturing engineering.
Our engineering team and application engineers have unmatched experience in professional 3d printing. No-one has the in-house facilities and expertise to deliver like Objective3D.
Overflow? Larger parts? Need to minimise machine downtime during maintenance?
We offer 3D Printing and custom manufacturing services.
Our Support Service Includes:
- Phone & Onsite Support
- Repairs and Maintenance
- Installation and Training
- Software & Hardware Upgrades
- Preventative Maintenance Upgrades Visits
- Annual Maintenance Contracts
- Comsumables & Spare Parts
- Bureau Service – 3D Parts Printing
- Materials Management
- Corporate Advantage Membership
Installation and Training
Objective3D offer a complete turnkey 3D printing solution, including installation and training for the complete range of Stratasys 3D printers.
Our technical support engineers are Stratasys trained and certified to the highest levels and will be responsible for the installation and calibration of your new 3D printer. To ensure you get the full benefit from your investment, our technicians provide full instruction on hardware and software features, printer operation and system capabilities, including routine maintenance and good house keeping.
Maintenance Contract Benefits
Benefits of a Maintenance Contract include:
- Budgeted maintenance and service costs
- Phone support for application and technical queries
- Onsite support for repairs and maintenance
- Priority support in the event of breakdown
- Obligation to shorter on-site response time
- Free Annual Service
- All hardware and software updates included
- Proactive preventative maintenance
- Free Spare Parts and Labour
- Discounted training sessions for operators
- Complimentary printing of your 3D parts, should you experience an extended breakdown
- Free professional advice and tips from our team of onsite engineers
- Savings on Consumables
- We print 3D parts for you at discounted rates through the Objective3D Corporate Advantage Programme.
Objective3D can offer annual maintenance contracts designed to meet your specific operational needs. If you are currently not enrolled in a maintenance contract, and would like to add a contract or consider renewing, simply complete the webform to your right and we will get back to you with the details you require.