PolyJet Technology from Stratasys
PolyJet is a 3D printing process that jets and cures thin layers of liquid photopolymer with UV energy. It is capable of printing in 16-micron layers and in multiple durometers and many colors for multi-material parts. PolyJet is an excellent option for realistic, high-resolution models and prototypes, short-run injection molds and master patterns for urethane casting.
- Create smooth, detailed prototypes that convey final-product aesthetics.
- Produce accurate molds, jigs, fixtures and other manufacturing tools.
- Achieve complex shapes, intricate details and delicate features.
- Incorporate the widest variety of colors and materials into a single model for unbeatable efficiency.
PolyJet is best suited for small parts when accuracy, detail, and surface finish are essential.
Common applications include:
- Presentation models
- Master patterns
- Form and fit models
- Flexible, rubber-like models
- Medical device prototypes
- Prototypes for fittings, valves, and parts with complex interior features