Expand your lab’s capabilities with full-colour, multi-material 3D printing.
J720 is an all-in-one dental printer combining speed, large capacity, high resolution and access to up to six materials at once. Leverage the power of colour, reduce remakes and produce results faster.
Work Smarter – Print multiple case types, even multiple materials, at the same time, all on the same tray for faster production compared to smaller single-material printers.
Work With Colour – Increase patient case acceptance and reduce C&B remakes with realistic and accurately colored models of the patient’s mouth.
Work Faster – Print more cases per shift with 1.75X greater throughput than competing SLA and DLP printers.
Speed. Productivity. Realism.
The Stratasys J720™ dental 3D printer is designed to meet the increased demands labs face today. This full-color, multi-material printer produces high-resolution models with precise accuracy. It offers an unrivaled combination of speed, high throughput, and realism to handle all dental case needs with the capacity to outperform DLP and SLA dental printers.
Harness the Power of Colour
- Increase patient acceptance of case presentations – show your patients how their treatment will look before starting work.
- Leverage full-colour capability to differentiate your lab, improve workflow and tracking, and communicate more information.
- Reduce C&B remakes with the only dental printer able to create highly realistic replicas of the patient’s mouth.
Be More Productive
- 1.75X the throughput of leading competing DLP printers.
- Reduce material changeovers and eliminate the need for multiple printers by printing with six materials at once.
- Eliminate workflow planning by supporting all model types in a single print job – aligner arches, C&B, implant cases with gingiva mask, study models and diagnostic wax-ups.
- Large print capacity accommodates many cases at a time, reducing touch-time to load and process smaller printers with lower capacity.
- Dental materials – VeroDent (MED670) and VeroDentPlus (MED690)
- Vero™ family of opaque materials including neutral shades
- Vibrant colors including VeroCyanV™, VeroMagentaV™ and VeroYellowV™
- Tango™ and Agilus30™ families of flexible materials
- Transparent VeroClear™
Digital Model Materials
Unlimited number of composite materials including:
- Over 500,000 colours
- Materials to replicate soft tissue in a variety of Shore A values
- Translucent colour tints
- User-developed digital materials
- SUP705™ (WaterJet removable)
- SUP706B™ (soluble)
Stratasys J720 Dental Specifications
490 x 390 x 200 mm
Horizontal build layers down to 14 microns
Clear aligner arches
LAN – TCP/IP
System Size and Weight
1,400 x 1,260 x 1,100 mm (55.1 x 49.6 x 43.4 in.); 430 kg (948 lbs.)
Material Cabinet: 670 x 1,170 x 640 mm (26.4 x 46.1 x 25.2 in.); 152 kg (335 lbs.)
Temperature 18 – 25 °C (64 – 77 °F); relative humidity 30-70% (non-condensing)
100–120 VAC, 50–60 Hz, 13.5 A, 1 phase
220–240 VAC, 50–60 Hz, 7 A, 1 phase
CE, FCC, EAC
High Speed: up to 3 base resins, 27-micron (0.001 in.) resolution
High Quality: up to 6 base resins, 14-micron (0.00055 in.) resolution
High Mix: up to 6 base resins, 27-micron (0.001 in.) resolution
Versatility That Powers Your Dental Lab
If you work in a dental lab, you understand the pressures labs face in today’s market. Technology disruption, market consolidation, and a shrinking pool of skilled technicians make for a challenging business landscape. But as this Solution Guide will show, opportunities are available that give dental labs the tools to not only remain independent and competitive but also to grow. DOWNLOAD THE SOLUTION GUIDE