Optimised for Clear Aligner Manufacturing
Dedicated to the high-volume production of clear aligners.
The Stratasys J700 Dental delivers an accurate, repeatable, fully-scalable solution to upgrading your dental lab for clear aligner arches. With 50-60 arches per tray and up to 400 clear aligners per day, this streamlined plug-and-play setup and calibration process means you can be in full production in hours, not weeks.
Fully scalable production capabilities, all from a single, cloud-based source.
No secondary curing so your molds are not compromised by handling or contamination.
Plug-and-play so no engineering or customization needed to achieve quality aligner arches.
Capable of 24/7 production for truly lights-out manufacturing.
Quickly begin producing hundreds of arches daily
Introducing the first mass production 3D printing solution engineered specifically for clear aligner production. The Stratasys J700 Dental™ enables you to align production with demand in this growing market, whether you are scaling up an existing clear aligner operation or looking to supercharge your lab revenue by turning it into a clear aligner factory.
With set-up possible in a matter of days, the J700 can quickly begin producing hundreds of arches daily, with industry-leading model quality, accuracy and repeatability.
Double-digit growth is projected in the global clear aligner market through 2021. Stratasys, a global leader in applied additive technology solutions, offers the J700 Dental as a manufacturing ready, turnkey solution for your lab, enabling you to capitalize on this growth market. High-quality models with excellent surface finish quality provide the clearest path to reduced delivery times and increased patient satisfaction, all with lower dental lab costs.
With an investment of as little as one-third of competitors’ pricing for similar systems, you can rely on the J700 for fully-integrated hardware, software, and materials solution with system qualification in a matter of days. Dental and orthodontic labs now have the capability to produce clear aligner arches with all the speed, reliability and ease-of-use of large-scale manufacturing facilities. Scale quickly without extensive customization or engineering. With straightforward set-up, plug-and-play connectivity and high productivity, you can deliver the highest patient satisfaction, lowest cost and quickest delivery times.
Designed for Clear Aligners Production
- High throughput system at a fraction of the cost of big box SLA
- Optimized for out-of-the-box clear aligner implementation
- Balances speed, quality, accuracy and repeatability with a competitive cost-per-arch
- Designed for 24/7 use with high reliability and up time
- PolyJet™ technology delivers industry leading model quality
- No handling of hazardous uncured models by operators
- No risk of model distortion through secondary processing steps
- Material resides in closed cartridges to reduce risk of contamination
- Use of cartridges enables supply chain traceability
Plug and Play Technology for Ease of Use
- Simple set-up – no configuration needed for clear aligner application
- Cost-effective alternative to customization required for stereolithography(SLA) systems
- High-volume production is possible in days, not weeks
- Designed for 24/7 use, with a throughput on par with big box SLA technology
- No special operator training required to achieve industry leading results
Centralized Production Management
- GrabCAD Print™ production management software simplifies your 3D printing workflow to facilitate fast qualification and integration into manufacturing
- Optimization of scheduling print jobs
- Printers managed from one centralized console
- Automatic material management and monitoring
Advanced materials for superior digital dentistry and orthodontics.
The Stratasys J700 Dental features a single material print, MED670. This means the highest quality arches can be produced with the cost savings and ease-of-use of truly hands-off manufacturing. SUP705 support material means streamlined cleaning so your arches move quickly from print, to thermoforming and shipment. Faster, lower cost, quality arches mean more satisfied customers.
Stratasys J700 Dental Specifications
490mm x 390mm
Clear aligner arches
100 +/- micron accuracy
Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 (64 bit only)
Size and Weight:
J700: 1400 x 1260 x 1100 mm (55.1 x 49.6 x 43.4 in); 430 kg (948 lbs.);
Material cabinet: 670 x 1,170 x 640 mm (26.4 x 46.1 x 25.2 in); 152 kg (335 lbs.)
Temperature 18-25° C (64-77° F); relative humidity 30-70% (non-condensing)
100-120 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 13.5 A, 1 phase 220-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 7 A, 1 phase
CE, FCC, EAC
GrabCAD Print compatibility
Here you can define the content that will be placed within the current tab.
Discover what a high-volume clear aligner production printer can do for your bottom line. GET THE eBOOK