The NEW Stratasys J55 3D PrinterDesign realism in your office at an affordable price. RESERVE A SYSTEM
Possibilities at every turn
At about a third the price of enterprise-class Stratasys PolyJet™ printers, the J55™ 3D printer combines the quality of Stratasys PolyJet technology with a compact, office-friendly design. The five material channel, full-colour printer features a rotating build platform with a fixed print head for outstanding surface finish and print quality. Engineered for the office or design studio environment, it features a small footprint and ProAero™ filtration technology for odour-free, silent, and low power operation.
The J55 offers a streamlined design-to-print workflow powered by GrabCAD Print™. This allows users to import their designs using native CAD files or 3MF file formats. GrabCAD Print also enables Pantone® validated colour matching. Remote monitoring lets you easily manage your print jobs from outside the office. Additionally, hands-free soluble support removal makes post-processing simple and enables the creation of complex parts without compromising accuracy or detail. Get Started 3D Printing with Pantone >>
How is the J55™ different?
The first 3D printer with a rotational printing sequence
- Unique and cutting edge rotational technology on the J55 provides a full design solution, end-to-end.
- Very limited head movement and constant speed while printing promotes exceptional quality and realism.
- Physical prototypes accurately portray the look and feel of a design.
- Great resolution and outstanding surface finish.
- Endless combinations of color (Pantone® verified), glass-like transparency, and mimic textures such as leather, wood, etc.
- Nontoxic and a truly low noise level (less than 53dB), mean the J55 can exist unobtrusively at a designer’s elbow.
- Save space in the office with a compact system that has a small footprint.
Reduced time to market
- Create precise models and complete assemblies swiftly in order to meet tight deadlines.
- Innovate faster with a streamlined workflow in GrabCAD Print™ with 3MF file format compatibility to make your work in software like KeyShot® or SOLIDWORKS as simple as “point and click.”
- Calibration is fully automatic and the entire maintenance process is as simple as pushing a button.
Stratasys J55 vs. Traditional Design Processes
Move your design solutions in-house with the J55 and:
Make it real.
Surface texture options can simulate materials like fabric, wood, leather, and much more. Reduce time spent on post-processing and communicate ideas more effectively.
Test the ergonomics of consumer products, and place them in the hands of stakeholders.
See how products fit into their environment, and change out colours or adjust the design on the same day.
Created for you. For your workspace.
Productivity at your elbow. Office, classroom, or studio environment – the J55 office solution is engineered to fit seamlessly into a professional space, with minimal distractions and maximum output.
The J55 features the best-in-class footprint to printing tray ratio on the market, which means less bulk in your office and a better yield.
Studios, offices, and classrooms are not production facilities – and shouldn’t need to be. The smell free system uses a ProAero Air Extractor to effectively capture and filter out fumes, for a safe and odour free operation.
The J55 is ultra-quiet, operating under 53 decibels – that’s about the same as a household refrigerator.
At about half the cost of our J826 shop solution, the Stratasys J55 makes transforming your workflow – at an accessible price – a reality.
Ease of use
Leverage an intuitive, three-step color 3D printing workflow – design, import, and print. Simply import designs using native CAD files or 3MF file formats and send models to the J55 using GrabCAD Print software.
With the J55, there’s no need to compromise. Upgrade your design process with high resolution, fast prints, and a full-colour range – all integrated into one low power office solution. Now you can transform your workflow without transforming your space.
Up to 1,174 cm²
Horizontal build layers down to 18 microns (0.0007 in.)
LAN – TCP/IP
System Size and Weight
651 x 661 x 1551mm (25.63 x 26.02 x 61.06 in.); 228 kg (503 lbs.)
Temperature 18 – 25 °C (64 – 77 °F); relative humidity 30-70% (non-condensing)
100–120 VAC, 50–60 Hz, 6A, 1 phase
220–240 VAC, 50–60 Hz, 3A, 1 phase
CE, FCC, EAC
High Quality Speed (HQS) – 18.75um
Deviation from STL dimensions, for 1 Sigma (67%) of models printed with rigid materials, based on size: under 100 mm – ±150μ; above 100 mm – ±0.15% of part length.**
Deviation from STL dimensions, for 2 Sigma (95%) of models printed with rigid materials, based on size: under 100 mm – ±180μ; above 100 mm – ±0.2% of part length.**
**Measured when the ambient temperature is 23 °C and relative humidity is 50%.