Insight Software Course
Get the most out of your Fortus or F370
Production Systems with this 2 day
Insight software training
This course is specifically designed for operators of the Fortus or F370 Production Systems. Scroll down to book your place.
Tues & Wed, 27th – 28th Feb 2018
9.00am – 5.00pm (Lunch will be provided)
Objective3D Additive Manufacturing Centre
33-35 Yazaki Way, VIC 3150 Location Map
AU$2,000 per person
Some experience with Insight and Fortus or F370 Production Systems.
3D printed models and tutorials are used throughout the training to deliver effective learning.
For interstate / overseas attendees, our preferred hotel is the Quest Frankston
Call +61 3 9645 8357 and quote “Objective3D” when booking to enjoy a special rate. The Quest will also provide a drop-off service in the mornings to the Objective3D AM Centre.
WHAT TO BRING
- Your own laptop computer – Windows; 64bit
- The latest version of the Stratasys Insight software installed on your machine
- Pen and Notepad
WHY TAKE THIS COURSE?
This course provides 3D printing work methods to help you in your daily tasks. The course aims to help you be more effective with Insight software to increase your 3D printer performance, take advantage of its capabilities and consistently print quality models.
TRAINING COURSE BENEFITS
Work more effectively with your STL files and Fortus machine using Insight software. You will learn how to identify and fix problems with your STL files; create toolpaths, work with wall thickness, create sparse and surround supports, and best practices for more effective post-processing.
COURSE TOPICS INCLUDE
- FDM Technology and workflow
- Part manipulation with Insight software to save on material cost and print time
- Part processing and editing to optimize printing results
- Basic and advanced Insight software features and capabilities
- Insight best practices to improve part functionality and system efficiency/throughput