The Stratasys F900 Production System
The Stratasys F900 is the top of the line 3D production system in the world. All the advantages of the Fortus family, but with a massive build envelope. In manufacturing and production, this is where game really starts to change.
The most powerful FDM system available, delivering remarkable agility, sharp accuracy and high return on investment. With 12 real thermoplastic options including Nylon Carbon Filled and a massive build envelope, its only real competition is the old way of doing things.
The Stratasys F900 3D Production System is built specifically for manufacturing and heavy industries, where you plan and work big. With the largest build size of any FDM system, it’s designed to handle the most demanding manufacturing needs.
Faster build time for large parts by adding the Acceleration Kit to your printing system and scale up production quickly.
Enhanced efficiency and visualization for your part designs by directly importing the most commonly used CAD file formats into GrabCAD Print.
Production phase optimisation with Insight Software lets you change your designs on the fly, revise production materials, and more, all without delaying your overall production schedule.
Automated production and monitoring capability with MTConnect-readiness with remote internal cameras, dew point monitor, dual material bays and high-capacity material options.
Fewer production system breakdowns because the printing system is built with many of the same standard, engineering-grade and high-performance thermoplastics used in traditional manufacturing processes.
The Fortus 900mc builds parts in 12 production-grade engineering thermoplastics:
- ABS-ESD7 for static dissipation
- ABSi for translucence
- ABS-M30 for great tensile, impact and flexural strength and environmental stability
- ABS-M30i for biocompatibility
- ASA for UV stability, durability and great aesthetics
- FDM Nylon 12
- FDM Nylon 12 Carbon Filled for maximum toughness
- PC for superior mechanical properties and heat resistance
- PC-ABS for the highest impact strength, plus the mechanical properties and heat resistance of PC and the surface appeal of ABS
- PC-ISO for biocompatibility and superior strength
- PPSF for highest heat and chemical resistance
- ULTEM 1010 for the highest heat resistance, chemical resistance and tensile strength of any FDM thermoplastic.
- ULTEM 9085 for best mix of mechanical, chemical and thermal properties
SYSTEM SIZE AND WEIGHT
2772 x 1683 x 2027 mm (109.1 x 66.3 x 78.1 in); 2869 kg (6325 lbs.)
With Manufacturing Light Tower: 2772 x 1683 x 2281 mm (109.1 x 66.3 x 89.8 in.)
914.4 x 609.6 x 914.4 mm (36 x 24 x 36 in)
Platen supports two build zones for either small or large build sheets.
- 0.508 mm (0.020 in)
- ASA, ULTEM 1010 0.330 mm (0.013 in)
- ASA, ABS (M30, M30i), PC (all types), ULTEM (all types), FDM (all types), FDM Nylon 12CF, ST-130 0.254 mm (0.010 in)
- ASA, ABS (all types), PC (all types), ULTEM (all types), PPSF, FDM (all types) 0.178 mm (0.007 in)
- ASA, ABS (all types), PC (all types), FDM Nylon 12
Parts are produced within an accuracy of +/- .089 mm or +/- .0015 mm per mm (+/- .0035 in. or +/-.0015 in. per in.), whichever is greater.
Z part accuracy includes an additional tolerance of +/- 0.000 mm slice height.
The Stratasys F900 comes with GrabCAD Print and Insight Software that make it easier for you to manage and control your printing projects.
- GrabCAD Print makes it easy to print directly from your favorite professional CAD formats, comes loaded with default settings, tooltips and notifications to guide you through the printing process, and gives you detailed views of your models, trays and slice previews.
- Insight Software helps you fine-tune part performance and material use so you can produce your parts more efficiently. It lets your design, engineering and manufacturing teams collaborate more as they network and share 3D manufacturing capacity to maximize efficiency and throughput.