Join Us at these Premier Additive Manufacturing (AM) Events
Unsure of how to get started with Additive Manufacturing?
What if we provided you with a Comprehensive Approach to implementing Additive Manufacturing for your business?
Despite its potential, many Australian manufacturers have not expanded the role of Additive Manufacturing (AM) into end-use parts manufacturing. This is largely due to the fact that implementing AM, often called 3D Printing, can be a challenging process for businesses. However, if they prepare correctly, they can be set up for success early on.
At this half-day seminar, Objective3D, a leading AM solution and largest bureau service provider in Australia will help you discover how a structured approach to evaluating and implementing AM by Australian manufacturers could help them in their AM roadmap.
What will you learn?
- What is the state of the AM industry and what are the common challenges to be overcome? A brief look at the history of AM and an overview of how and where companies have succeeded.
- What are the possibilities and limitations of Additive Manufacturing? Dangers of Overestimating vs underestimating Additive Manufacturing technologies. Setting realistic expectations.
- A stepwise approach to evaluating and implementing Additive Manufacturing for businesses. Putting a common-sense approach in place from evaluation through to Implementation.
- Guided tour of the Objective3D Showroom and Service Bureau (Melbourne only). An overview of Australia’s largest service bureau and showroom. View the many additive technologies on display and see the workings of the 3d printing service bureau.
- Guided tour of the UniSA Industry 4.0 Testlab (Adelaide only). An overview of the facilities available to the SA Manufacturing Community.
|Australia||Thurs||17th March||UniSA-Future Industries Institute
University of South Australia
|Australia||Tues||22nd March||Crown Ballroom
|Australia||Thurs||24th March||XXXX Alehouse & Brewery
|Australia||Tues||29th March||Objective3D Additive Manufacturing Centre
Who should attend?
Research & Development Professionals
Design Engineers / Industrial Designers
Manufacturing Engineers / Manager
Anyone interested in utilising additive manufacturing technologies to streamline design and production, reduce time to market, and build more efficient products and operations.
Learn from industry leaders and get direct access to technology thought leaders and expert advice
Hear first-hand what is working today and will work in the future
Make new connections and build relationships with partners and peers
Stay up-to-date on new techniques and future academic research
Network and interact with industry leaders and manufacturing peers