The Objet30 Pro Desktop 3D Printer
The Objet30 Pro Desktop 3D Printer is the only office-friendly desktop system capable of printing high-quality, finely detailed models in a range of different materials. The Objet30 Pro brings advanced 3D printing within reach for design agencies, engineering companies, consultancies and service providers of every size.
Desktop Sized High-end Rapid Prototyping
Create high-end prototypes, realistic models with specialized properties, and more. With the accuracy and versatility of the Objet30 Pro, a 3D printer that fits on your desktop, anything is possible.
Eight different 3D printing materials, such as clear, high-temperature and simulated polypropylene, offer the power to create realistic models.
The industry’s best print resolution yields smooth surfaces, accuracy on even the smallest moving parts and versatility to create thin walls.
Roomy tray size enables printing of a variety of consumer goods, electronics, medical devices and more.
The Objet30 Pro features four Rigid Opaque materials in a variety of colors. The Vero family of materials all feature dimensional stability and high-detail visualization, and are designed to simulate plastics that closely resemble the end product.
- Rigid opaque white (VeroWhitePlus)
- Rigid opaque black (VeroBlackPlus )
- Rigid opaque blue (VeroBlue)
- Rigid opaque gray (VeroGray)
The Objet30 Pro offers specialized material capabilities including:
- Transparent (VeroClear), a nearly colorless material featuring great dimensional stability for general purpose, fine-detail model building and simulation of transparent thermoplastic such as PMMA
- High Temperature (RGD525) for advanced functional testing, hot air and water flow, and static applications
- Simulated Polypropylene (RGD450 & RDG430) offers toughness and durability to create smooth prototypes with living hinges, flexible closures and snap-fit parts
Objet30 Pro Product Specifications
- Rigid Opaque white (VeroWhitePlus)
- Rigid Opaque blue (VeroBlue)
- Rigid Opaque black (VeroBlack)
- Rigid Opaque gray (VeroGray)
- Polypropylene-like (DurusWhite)
Support material: FullCure 705 non-toxic gel-like photopolymer support
Material cartridges: Sealed four 1 Kg (2.2 lbs) cartridges
Net build size: 294 x 192 x 148.6 mm (11.57 x 7.55 x 5.85 in.)
Layer thickness: 28 microns (0.0011 in.)
Build resolution: X-axis: 600 dpi; Y-axis: 600 dpi; Z-axis: 900 dpi
Accuracy: 0.1 mm (0.0039 in.) may vary depending on part geometry, size, orientation, material and post-processing method
Size and weight:
Machine: 82.5 × 62 × 59 cm (32.28 × 24.4 × 23.22 in.); 93 kg (205 lbs)
Tray size: 300 × 200 × 150 mm (11.81 × 7.87 × 5.9 in.)
Workstation compatibility: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8
Network connectivity: Ethernet TCP/IP 10/100 base T
Jetting heads: 2 printing heads; SHR (Single Head Replacement)
Power requirements: Single phase: 100-120V~; 50-60Hz; 7A / 200-240V~; 50-60Hz; 3.5A
Regulatory compliance: CE/FCC/RoHS
Operational environment: Temperature 18 C-25 C (64 F-77 F); relative humidity 30-70 % (non-condensing)
Objet Studio Software
Objet Studio makes it simple to build high-quality, accurate 3D models. It automatically transforms STL and SLC files from any 3D CAD application into 3D modeling slices, including both build material and support. With click-and-build wizards, you can quickly edit trays, manage job queues and perform routine system maintenance.
Objet Studio features:
- Easy tray build setup including multiple models and materials
- Automatic support generation
- On-the-fly slicing so 3D printing can start right away
- Auto-placement of trays for accurate, consistent positioning
- Multi-user networking