The Objet30 Prime Desktop 3D Printer
The Objet30 Prime is the world’s only desktop 3D printer capable of printing in flexible (elastomeric) materials, as well as the other exceptional polyjet materials including translucent and bio-compatible resins. That’s 12 different model materials.
The Objet30 Prime also brings draft printing mode to the already high speed, high accuracy modes of the Objet 30 Pro. Draft mode (36u) is 25% faster than high quality (16u) mode and is also more economical.
Try out even your boldest ideas in three dimensions, from the moment of inspiration to late-stage design reviews. Whatever you’re 3D printing, the Objet30 Prime’s productivity, quiet operation and small footprint will make it a welcome addition to your office.
Twelve 3D Printing materials on your Desktop
Print 3D medical implements requiring prolonged skin contact, such as ear forms or surgical guides. Create prototype gaskets, plugs, and seals. The Objet30 Prime offers 12 different materials for you to create precise consumer-product prototypes with smooth surfaces and flexible components right from your desk.
Three print modes deliver the versatility to play with your boldest ideas in three dimensions.
Draft mode allows fast and economical printing and prototyping from the moment of inspiration, exclusive to the Objet30 Prime.
Quiet operation and small footprint make the Objet30 Prime a welcome addition to a productive office.
The Objet30 Prime offers the broadest range of materials available on a desktop system, including:
- Rigid Opaque materials (Vero family in a variety of colors including white, gray, blue and black
- Transparent (RGD720 and VeroClear) for prototyping clear and tinted products with great dimensional stability and surface smoothness
- High Temperature (RGD525) for advanced functional testing, hot air and water flow, and static applications
- Simulated Polypropylene materials (RGD450 & RDG430) with toughness and durability to create smooth prototypes with living hinges, flexible closures and snap-fit parts
- Rubber (Tango Gray or Tango Black) suitable for a range of applications requiring non-slip or soft surfaces
- Bio-compatible (MED610) suitable for medical-device prototyping
Objet30 Prime Product Specifications
Support material: FullCure 705 non-toxic gel-like photopolymer support
Material cartridges: Four sealed 1 Kg (2.2 lbs) cartridges
Net build size: 294 x 192 x 148.6 mm (11.57 x 7.55 x 5.85 in.)
Minimum layer thickness: 28 microns (0.0011 in.) for Tango materials; 16 microns (0.0006 in.) for all other materials
Build resolution: X-axis: 600 dpi; Y-axis: 600 dpi; Z-axis: 1600 dpi
Accuracy: 0.1 mm (0.0039 in.) may vary depending on part geometry, size, orientation, material and post-processing method
Size and weight: Machine: 82.5 × 62 × 59 cm (32.28 × 24.4 × 23.22 in.); 93 kg (205 lbs)
Workstation compatibility: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8
Network connectivity: Ethernet TCP/IP 10/100 base T
Jetting heads: 2 printing heads; SHR (Single Head Replacement)
Power requirements: Single phase: 100-120V~; 50-60Hz; 7A / 200-240V~; 50-60Hz; 3.5A
Regulatory compliance: CE/FCC/RoHS
Operational environment: Temperature 18 C-25 C (64 F-77 F); Relative Humidity 30-70 % (non-condensing)
Objet Studio Software
Objet Studio makes it simple to build high-quality, accurate 3D models. It automatically transforms STL and SLC files from any 3D CAD application into 3D modeling slices, including both build material and support. With click-and-build wizards, you can quickly edit trays, manage job queues and perform routine system maintenance.
Objet Studio features:
- Easy tray build setup including multiple models and materials
- Automatic support generation
- On-the-fly slicing so 3D printing can start right away
- Auto-placement of trays for accurate, consistent positioning
- Multi-user networking