The Dimension Elite 3D Printer
Dimension Elite prints prototypes that are ABSplus strong, yet exquisitely detailed. Featuring SST and the thinnest layers of the Dimension family. If you have a keen eye for detail and appreciate strength, then the Dimension Elite Performance 3D Printer is for you. It’s made specifically for those who demand ABSplus prototypes with exquisite detail.
The proof is in the prototype
The Dimension Elite 3D Printer features the finest resolution of any Stratasys Design Series Performance 3D Printer. Driven by Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) Technology, it prints in nine colors of real ABSplus thermoplastic. For times when you don’t need the finest Dimension resolution of .178 mm (0.007 in.), this 3D printer lets you speed up printing with a layer thicknesses of 0.254 mm (0.010 in.).
Dimension Elite 3D Print Pack includes:
- Dimension Elite 3D Printer
- SCA-1200 Support Cleaning System
- Startup Supply of Materials
- Catalyst Software
- Starter ABSplus model material
- Starter support material
- Modelling bases and more
Dimension Elite Features
- 203 x 203 x 305 build envelope
- Finer layer resolution allows you to print more detailed 3D models
- Layer Resolution options .178mm, .254mm
- Quiet, unattended operation suitable for office environments
- Powered by genuine FDM Technology
- SCA-1200 Support Cleaning System removes soluble support material you’re your 3D printed models easily. That means less time modelling and more time analyzing your design. SCA-1200’s advanced cleaning system washes away support material by circulating heated detergent around the models to dissolve it away. Its’ sizeable basket can hold parts up to 10″ x 10″ x12″ (254 x 254 x 305 mm). Clean one large 3D model or multiple small ones – there’s plenty of room for your entire team to use it at the same time.
- Modelling bases provide a smooth surface on which your 3D models are printed. Once printing is done, you simply take the modelling base out of the printer and remove your 3D model.
Dimension Elite Product Specifications
Model material: ABSplus in nine colors
Support material: Soluble or breakaway
Build size: 203 x 203 x 305 mm (8 x 8 x 12 in.)
Layer thickness: 0.254 mm (0.010 in.) or 0.178 mm (0.007 in.)
Workstation compatibility: Windows XP/Windows 7
Network connectivity: Ethernet TCP/IP 10/100 base T
Size and weight: 686 x 914 x 1041 mm (27 x 36 x 41 in.); 136 kg (300 lbs.)
Power Requirements: Dimension Elite 3D Printer: 100–120 VAC 60 Hz, minimum 15A dedicated circuit or 220–240 VAC 50/60 Hz, minimum 7A dedicated circuit / SCA-1200 support-removal system: 100-120 VAC, 15A, 60 Hz or 220-240 VAC, 10A, 50 Hz
Regulatory Compliance: Dimension Elite 3D Printer: CE/ETL / SCA-1200 Support Removal System: CE
Special Facility Requirements: None
CatalystEX software converts your CAD program’s STL output into 3D modeling print paths, including any needed support structures. CatalystEX provides:
- A 3D view of the model or models to be printed
- The ability to scale 3D models to your desired size
- Control over how to orient your model in the build chamber
- Automatic or custom packs for multiple models in one build
- A print queue to assign many jobs, with estimated print time and material consumption
Soluble support enables you to build intricate models with overhangs, and even nested, moving assemblies, in one job. The SCA-1200 is a support removal system that lets you dissolve support away in a water-based solution, hands-free and unattended. You place your 3D printed prototype into the system, and the SCA provides the right temperature and agitation to efficiently reveal your ready-to-use part or assembly.