The future of dentistry, on your desktop
Compact, affordable and easy to use, the Objet30 OrthoDesk empowers dental labs and practices to build surgical guides, veneer models, orthodontic appliances, delivery and positioning trays, and models in-house.
It delivers consistent, accurate models and appliances in specialized dental materials at a price that ensures a rapid return on your investment.
Embrace Digital Dentistry, Easily
Based on PolyJet 3D Printing technology, the Objet30 OrthoDesk is your entry point into the world of digital dentistry.
With it, you can:
- Digitize your workflow from CAD file to model
- Accelerate production times
- Increase capacity
- Eliminate manual modeling
- Enjoy a clean, safe, efficient process
- Store models digitally
- Lead the market with cutting-edge technology
Automated model-making with the Objet30 OrthoDesk dramatically reduces fabrication times and exponentially increases output per technician.
By transitioning to a fully digital process, you no longer need to store bulky physical models. Keep all your cases digitally, for as long as you need.
The Objet30 OrthoDesk offers three PolyJet Dental Materials, specially engineered for dentistry, in convenient sealed cartridges:
- VeroDentPlus (MED690), a dark beige material that creates amazingly fine features and finish, and offers excellent strength, accuracy and durability
- Clear Bio-compatible (MED610), a transparent material medically approved for temporary in-mouth placement
- VeroGlaze (MED620), an opaque material with A2 shading designed to provide the best color match in the industry. Ideal for veneer try-ins and diagnostic wax-ups, VeroGlaze is medically approved for temporary in-mouth placement, up to 24 hours.
Objet30 Orthodesk Product Specifications
300 x 200 x 100 mm (11.81 x 7.87 x 3.94 in)
Layer thickness (Z-axis):
horizontal build layers as fine as 30 microns (0.0011 in)
X-axis 600 dpi; Y-axis 600 dpi; Z-axis 900 dpi
four sealed 1 kg (2.2 lbs) cartridges
single phase 100-120V~; 50-60Hz; 7A, 200-240V~; 50-60Hz; 3.5A
82.5 x 62 x 59 cm (W x D x H) (32.28 x 24.4 x 23.22 in)
93 kg (205 lbs)