Objective3D facilities remain operational during stage 4 restrictions in Victoria.
To our Valued Customers,
This notice serves to inform all our customers that O3D remain operational during the Victorian Stage 4 restrictions.
Objective3D support the difficult decisions announced by the Victorian Government regarding Stage 4 restrictions and recognise these are important steps to help protect our families, friends and communities.
Consumables and Spare Parts Supply
We continue to order and stock consumables for all 3d printer models as usual.
We continue to supply consumables from our local warehouse as usual.
To order your consumables or if you would like an updated price list, please send your request to [email protected]
Bureau Service 3D manufacturing
We continue to manufacture via our bureau service as usual, with all machines and technology operational.
Should you require 3D Parts printed, you can place your order on our online quoting system at www.direct3dprinting.com.au. Alternatively, you may send your orders and STL files directly to our engineering team at [email protected]
3D Printer Service Support
Our service team remains available for on-site and remote technical support subject to state government rules associated with border crossings (if required). If on-site visits are not possible, then remote support will be provided.
Should you wish to have your Stratasys 3D printer(s) serviced, please contact us at +613-9785 2333 (AUS) or +649 801 0380 (NZ) or send us an email at [email protected]
Sales Team – 3D printers and scanners
While working remotely from home, our sales and customer support teams continue to be available to support your enquiries by contacting us at +613-9785 2333 (AUS) or +649 801 0380 (NZ) or send us an email at [email protected]
Why can we remain open?
We fall into multiple categories within the Victorian government’s latest business shutdown ruling that allow O3D to remain open for business. We have many customers who provide ‘essential services’ for whom we must continue to provide manufacturing and/or consumables supply. Additionally, O3D does not supply the product with face to face customers purchases and all our orders are online, avoiding the risk of transferring Covid-19. We can and have limited the number of staff onsite to a fraction of our typical on-site headcount, where 80% of employees can and have been working from home for the past 3 months.
Business-critical staff required to run additive manufacturing technology and distribute consumables as per usual remain working on-site.
Pick and Collect customers can continue. Advanced notice of pickup must be provided. Please come to the courier dispatch door (press buzzer) as no entry to the office is permitted. Ensure you are wearing a face mask upon arrival and at all times while on-site.
Objective 3D has implemented a Coronavirus contingency plan in order to:
- Protect our staff health
- Protect our business operation
- Protect our customers’ supply of product – consumables or manufactured parts
To this end we are:
- Closely monitoring official Government sources for current information and advice
- Reviewing and promoting our policies and measures for infection control
- Ensuring workers are aware of the isolation/quarantine periods in accordance with advice from the Australian Government Department of Health.
- This includes information on when staff should not attend work
- Providing clear advice to workers about actions they should take if they become unwell or think they may have the symptoms of coronavirus, in accordance with advice from the Australian Government Department of Health and state or territory health department
- Eliminating all international work travel.
- Providing regular updates to workers about the situation and any changes to organisational policies or procedures
- Contingency planning to manage staff absences – fortunately, 80% of Objective3D staff can, and are, working from home.
- Providing workers with information and links to relevant services should they require support.
Objective3D is well-positioned to continue servicing our customers at this time, and together, we will all come through this crisis stronger and better connected. If we can help in any way, please let us know.