Manufacturing with 3D Printing
DID YOU KNOW…
You can manufacture low volume production parts on a 3D printing production system without the need for any tooling?
You can now 3d print a plastic injection mould and produce hundreds of production parts?
That 3d printing jigs and fixtures as production aids can save up to 80% on manufacturing costs on the production line?
These seminars will introduce you to the newly launched Stratasys F123 Series as well as to show you how our 3D printing solutions together with 3D Scanning can help you Manufacture the Future Now and accelerate your design-to-manufacturing workflow. From initial concept design to final manufacturing, 3D printing spans the entire creation process and all steps in between.
|Auckland||New Zealand||Wed||8th March||Quality Hotel |
|Hamilton||New Zealand||Thurs||9th March||Distinction Hotel |
|Wellington||New Zealand||Fri||10th March||The Flax & Fern|
|Sydney||Australia||Tues||14th March||The Holme Building|
University of Sydney
|Melbourne||Australia||Wed||15th March||Objective3D Offices, |
|Adelaide||Australia||Thurs||16th March||Flinders University|
|Brisbane||Australia||Fri||17th March||United Service Club|
KEVIN POON is the Direct Digital Manufacturing (DDM) Solutions Manager at Stratasys APJ, in charge of bringing the additive manufacturing solutions into the Asia Pacific region. Since joining Stratasys in 2015, Kevin has been working closely with major accounts in Asia such as Cisco, Schneider Electric, Foxconn, Flextronics, Jabil, Sabic, COMAC and China Eastern Airlines in helping them implement additive manufacturing in their facilities in Asia. Prior to joining Stratasys, Kevin has 13 years of experience in the semiconductor equipment industry, serving in regional product marketing and business development roles at KLA-Tencor, and Applied Materials.
Kevin holds a Master of Engineering degree in Mechanical Engineering from Cornell University, USA, and a Bachelor of Applied Science degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of British Columbia, Canada.
REASONS TO ATTEND
- Gain insight into how 3D Printers can be used to grow your business, and assist in creating a sustainable competitive advantage
- See real life local examples of Direct Digital Manufacturing in the Australian marketplace and network with local customers and listen to how they use 3D Printing Technology in their businesses.
- Learn how to diversify your current business model to achieve growth amongst your existing client base while attracting new clients with the use of 3D Production Systems.
- An opportunity to have your questions answered by Objective3D and Stratasys industry and technology experts.
- Learn design best practices for 3D Printing/Additive Manufacturing. Learn about direct digital manufacturing – the Cost, Time, Quality and IP benefits it presents
8.00 – 8.30am: Doors open and Breakfast served
8.30 – 8.35am: Welcome
8.35 – 8.40am: Objective 3D overview
8.30 – 8.50am: 3D Printing & 3D Scanning Technology
8.50 – 9.00am: The New Stratasys F123 Series
9.00 – 9.40am: Manufacturing with 3D Printing
9.40 – 9.55am: Objective3D Direct Manufacturing Overview (Service Bureau)
9.55 – 10.00am: Q&A