WEBINAR ON DEMAND
Desktop Metal:A Revolutionary Approach
This webinar discusses the rise of metal 3D printing and how the Desktop Metal Studio and Production Systems can benefit your company. These machines cover the full product life cycle: prototyping to mass production. Both machines are built with their own unique uses and qualifications with goals of making metal 3D printing more accessible.
What You’ll Learn
In this 40 minute webinar you will learn about office-friendly metal 3D printing for the full product life and get answers to frequently asked questions about the new Desktop Metal Studio System and Production System technology. This session will cover:
- Desktop Metal history
- Key applications driving industry growth
- Easy steps to get started in metal 3D printing
- Technology used in the Desktop Metal process
- And MORE!
Who Should Attend?
- Plant managers & directors
- Engineering managers & directors
- Product designers
Managing Director, Objective3D