A smart professional 3D scanner for a next-generation user experience
Easy 3D scanning: see your object projected in 3D directly on the HD display.
The first 3D scanner to offer onboard automatic processing, Artec Leo is able to provide the most intuitive workflow, making 3D scanning as easy as taking a video. As you scan your object, see the 3D replica being built in real time on Leo’s touch panel screen. Rotate the 3D model, check if you have captured all areas, and fill in any parts you may have missed.
Breakthrough 3D scanning speed
The 80 frames per second 3D reconstruction rate makes Artec Leo the fastest professional handheld 3D scanner on the market. Furthermore, with its large field of view, Artec Leo can 3D scan and process even large objects and scenes fast and accurately. And for even greater precision, users can point the scanner closer to the object to pick up intricate detail, just as they would zoom in with a video camera.
The most mobile 3D scanner on the market
With its inbuilt battery and Wi-Fi connectivity, Artec Leo offers true freedom in 3D scanning. Move right around your object, unhampered by any wires!
Built-in touch panel screen and simple interface
See your 3D model being built directly on the scanner itself. Check your model, change the settings or touch it up with some simple tools in the easy to use interface on the touchscreen. Wirelessly connect to a second screen, for ease of scanning or collaborative work.
Fast Scanning Speed = 80fps
High 3D Point Accuracy = 0.1mm
Texture Resolution = 2.3Mpx
Impressive 3D Resolution = 0.25mm
Artec Space Spider
A metrological 3D scanner with automatic temperature stabilization for the most accurate results
A new and enhanced precision instrument for CAD users and engineers, Artec Space Spider is perfect for capturing small objects or intricate details of large objects with steadfast accuracy and brilliant color.
The scanner’s ability to render complex geometry, sharp edges and thin ribs sets Artec’s technology apart. Ideal for scanning objects such as molding parts, PCBs, keys, coins or even a human ear. Then export the final 3D model to CAD software.
Space Spider offers almost unlimited possibilities in areas such as reverse engineering, quality control, product design and manufacturing.
Originally developed to spec for the International Space Station, this next generation 3D scanner features powerful temperature stabilization and high grade electronics, which not only allow the scanner to reach maximum accuracy in three minutes “ten times faster than Spider” but also ensures long-term repeatability in data capture, since Space Spider’s accuracy is not affected by fluctuations in environmental conditions.
In Space Spider, Artec 3D scanning technology has been honed to perfection to ensure the best possible quality of scans and a truly robust device, making it possible to double our standard warranty period.
Fast Scanning Speed = 7.5fps
High 3D Point Accuracy = 0.05mm
Texture Resolution = 1.3Mpx
Impressive 3D Resolution = 0.1mm
Fast, versatile and accurate, Eva is our most popular scanner
Artec Eva is the ideal choice for making a quick, textured and accurate 3D model of medium sized objects such as a human bust, an alloy wheel, or a motorcycle exhaust system. It scans quickly, in high resolution and vibrant color, which allows for almost unlimited applications.
Light, fast and versatile, it is the most popular Artec scanner and a market leader in handheld 3D scanners.
Artec Eva’s ease of use, speed and precision has made it an essential product for a wide range of industries. From rapid prototyping to quality control, CGI to heritage preservation, the automotive industry to forensics, medicine and prosthetics to aerospace, Artec Eva is used to customize, innovate and streamline countless forward-thinking industries. Artec Eva was even used to scan Barack Obama and help make the very first 3D portrait of an American president.
Fast Scanning Speed = 16fps
High 3D Resolution= 0.5mm
Texture Resolution = 1.3 Mpx
No need for colour models? Artec Eva Lite
All the features of Artec Eva without texture capture. Upgrade to Artec Eva hassle free and anytime.
Artec Studio 11
Industry acclaimed software for professional 3D scanning and data processing
NOW NEW & EXPERIENCED USERS ALIKE CAN EASILY ACHIEVE HIGH ACCURACY 3D SCANS
MAKING ACCURATE 3D MODELS has never been so straightforward
New to Artec Studio 11 is Autopilot, an advanced smart mode which guides users through 3D scanning and data processing in a few easy steps. Answer some simple questions about the object you have scanned and Artec’s advanced 3D imaging software will select the most effective 3D algorithms for your data and will develop a high precision model ready for use in your professional application
- High precision: Whether you choose Autopilot or manual mode, Artec Studio never compromises on precision.
- Optional advanced settings: Features a full range of advanced settings giving experienced users full control and flexibility.
- Built with speed in mind: Powerful technologies to process your data in seconds.
- Portable 3d Scanning and processing: Scan and process your data all on a tablet! Combine this with the Artec battery pack, and you have a fully mobile 3D scanning solution!
- Direct compaibility with CAD: Features direct export to Design X and SOLIDWORKS, making the scan to CAD process even easier.
- Scan with 3D sensors: Compatible with 3D sensors, such as Kinect for Windows, so you can learn all the skills you need to be a true 3D scanning professional.
How does it work?
1. Press the Button – Point the scanner at the object and press the button. The scanning process will begin immediately. It’s that simple. Should something go wrong, audible and visual aids will guide you through the process, and ensure that you are scanning correctly.
2. Move the Scanner – Move the scanner around the object. Real-time surface alignment gives you a good understanding of what has been scanned so far and what still needs scanning. Do not worry if you can’t get to a certain area of the object you will be able to return to it later.
3. Make Scans – Make as many scans as needed to capture the whole object. If you need to turn the object over to acquire all sides of it, scan the whole first side, then stop, turn the object over and scan the other side.
1. Align Scans – Align all your scans together to get the full model. If something is missing, just scan that part again. To perfectly align many scans use our new optimizations algorithm. You can also place your model to the origin of a coordinate system.
2. Fuse Scans into One 3D Model – Fuse all scans together to get a single triangulated mesh. Our Fusion algorithm will do it quickly.
3. Smooth & Optimize – You can optimize the grid, fill holes and smooth a surface. Many different tools are available.
4. Texturize – Apply texture to your object automatically, with a click of mouse. The newest algorithms fully utilize the power of your CPU, so you may want to get the best one.
Export the result
Export the result into one of several 3D formats (VRML, Obj, STL, Ply, Ascii, AOP, E57, PTX, E57, PTX) to work with a variety of 3D applications available on the market, such as Autodesk Maya, 3DMax, Autocad, Pixologic ZBrush, Blender, XSI, Mudbox, Geomagic, Rapidform and many others. Moreover, you can export measurement data into a CSV file and print it.
3D scanned data is useful for a wide variety of applications, such as:
Science and Education
- Online Museums
Industrial Design and Manufacturing
- Reverse Engineering
- Quality Control
- Rapid Prototyping
Art and Design
- Heritage Preservation
- Plastic Surgery
- Custom Wheelchairs
Artec Eva for Reverse Engineering
Artec Eva for Scanning a BMW with ScanReference photogrammetry
3D Scanning Barack Obama with Artec Eva
Artec Spider scanning SDK and automated scanning