NETWORKING SEMINAR: 3D Printing the Future of the Water Industry
3D printing technology has helped engineers, designers, educators and manufacturers in wide range of industries including the Water Industry. Companies such as South East Water and Hunter Water Corporation have been actively using 3D Printing technology to Prototype new parts for functional testing as well as manufacture parts to maintain ageing infrastructure where parts are no longer available. This seminar will provide an overview of 3D printing technologies, its benefits and how to apply the technology to jigs and fixtures, prototyping, replacement parts, etc. Places are limited, so please use the web form below and register to reserve your seat early.
Thursday, 9th August 2018
11.00am – 12.30pm
Objective3D Manufacturing Centre
33-35 Yazaki Way
Carrum Downs VIC
10.30am Arrival of Guests
11.00 – 11.20am Welcome and Introduction
11.20 – 11.35am Overview of design, prototyping, and manufacturing challenges
11.35 – 11.50am Why 3D printing?
11.50 – 12.20pm Solutions overview and Application examples for the Water Industry
12.20 – 12.30pm Q&A
12.30 – 1.00pm Brief tour of showroom and networking
– Refreshments and light lunch available
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN?
- Gain a better understanding of how 3D Printing can help your department or business
- See real life local examples of 3D printing adoption.
- Get a peek into the future of 3D printing and how to stay ahead of your competition.
- An opportunity to have your questions answered by Objective3D industry and technology experts.
- Tour and take a first-hand look at the new developments in 3D Printing Technology with the 3D printing systems on site.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Managing Director / CIO
- Head of Design / Engineering / Assets / Infrastructure
- Head of R&D
- Head of Operations