How To Drive Business Innovation
With 3D Printing
The goal of our 3D Printing Accelerators is that you leave with a new and deep understanding of how 3D printing can drive new value within your business, the tools and insight to begin driving 3D printing adoption across your organization and the confidence and resources to pitch to your senior leadership to support your 3D printing venture.
During this interactive 1-day long workshop, you will appreciate how 3D printing is a powerful innovation tool to drive new value across your entire business; from how you create value, reach your customers, operate internally, meet market trends and competition to how you position yourself in your supply and distribution chain.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN?
- Know the basic fundamentals of 3D Printing/Additive Manufacturing.Comparing 3D printing Melbourne with conventional manufacturing technologies.
- Technology and Materials overview – FDM / PolyJet / SLS / SLA / DMLS / BMD
- Understand the operating principles, capabilities and limitations of 3D Printing Melbourne.
- Become familiar with the complete workflow of 3D printing including the use of Stratasys GrabCAD Print
- Technology Application with Case Studies
- 3D Scanning and Reverse Engineering Demo including Hands-on Test Drive of Professional 3D Scanners
- 3D Printing Hands-on Workshop – Support removal, Hand Finishing, Assembly, Surface Treatment
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Business owners
- Design and Engineering Managers
- Product Managers
- Head of Research & Development
- Product Development and Manufacturing Managers
- Technology and Innovation Strategists
- Anyone with an interest in improving the efficiency of manufacturing solutions or wanting an introduction to 3D Printing.
GET ANSWERS TO IMPORTANT QUESTIONS INCLUDING:
- What will you print?
- What does it look like?
- What does it need to do?
- Where does it need to function?
- How long does it need to last?
- When to use standard plastics/engineering plastics/high-performance plastics?
- Why and when do you need to print in metal?
- Do you buy one 3D Printer? Do you establish a 3D Printing Lab
- Do you order parts on-demand?
- and lot’s more.
9.00am – 5.00pm (Lunch included)
Objective3D Additive Manufacturing Centre
33-35 Yazaki Way, Carrum Downs, VIC 3201
$500 per person
(includes a Certificate of Completion)
GROUP BOOKINGS – Special Discounts for Groups of 4 to 6 (Conditions apply – Contact us for details)
Experience World-Class Facilities in Melbourne
Our state-of-the-art additive manufacturing centre here in Melbourne is one of the largest facilities in the country. Attendees will have access to 16 large scale commercial 3d printer grade technologies covering FDM, PolyJet, SLS, and DMLS. The workshop even includes a rare insider tour and hands-on experience of the production and finishing processes including face to face engagement with our workshop team.