Build Precise Prototypes With Outstanding Productivity
Create prototypes that embody your product vision down to the finest detail. The Objet Eden260VS professional 3D printer works with 15 materials to deliver outstanding precision and productivity.
Efficient and office-friendly
Build models up to 255 × 252 × 200 mm (10.0 x 9.9 x 7.9 in.) with a clean, quiet system that fits your creative environment. With 16-micron layer accuracy, the Eden 260VS renders smooth surfaces, thin walls and fine details in your choice of 15 rigid and flexible materials.
Car air vent model. For delicate or complex models, automated support removal lets you clean internal voids and fine features that water-jetting could miss or damage. The Eden 260VS is the first PolyJet 3D printer with a soluble support option to minimize to hands-on time and effort.
Based on PolyJet technology, the Eden260 VS offer a 15 distinct materials including:
- Transparent materials for producing clear models with great dimensional stability and surface smoothness
- Rigid Opaque materials (Vero family) in a variety of colors including white, gray, blue and black
- Simulated Polypropylene materials with toughness and durability to create smooth prototypes with living hinges, flexible closures and snap-fit parts
- Rubber-like materials (Tango family) suitable for a range of applications requiring non-slip or soft surfaces
- High Temperature (RGD525) for advanced functional testing, hot air and water flow, and static applications
Objet Eden260 VS Specifications
- Transparent rigid (VeroClear)
- Rubber-like (Tango family)
- Transparent general-purpose (FullCure RGD720)
- Rigid Opaque (Vero family)
- Polypropylene-like (DurusWhite)
- High Temperature (RGD525)
Support material: All Eden 3D printers work with SUP705 non-toxic gel-like photopolymer support. Additionally, the Eden260VS works with SUP707 soluble support when using VeroGray, VeroBlue and VeroClear in high-quality mode, or VeroWhitePlus in high-speed or high-quality mode.
Material cartridges: Sealed four 3.6 kg (7.9 lbs) cartridges
Net Build size:
Eden260VS: 255 × 252 × 200 mm (10.0 x 9.9 x 7.9 in.)
Layer thickness: Horizontal build layers as fine as 16 microns (0.0006 in.)
Build resolution: X-axis: 600 dpi; Y-axis: 600 dpi; Z-axis: 1600 dpi
Accuracy: 20-85 um for features below 50 mm; up to 200 um for full model size (for rigid materials only, depending on geometry, build parameters and model orientation)
Workstation compatibility: Windows 7 32/64-bit
Network connectivity: LAN – TCP/IP
Size and weight:
Eden260VS: 870 × 735 × 1200 mm (34.3 x 28.9 x 47.2 in.); 264 kg (582 lbs)
Jetting heads: SHR (Single Head Replacement), 8 units
Power requirements: 110–240 VAC 50/60 Hz; 1.5 KW single phase
Operational environment: Temperature 18 C-25 C (64 F-77 F); relative humidity 30-70% (non-condensing)